International cooperation is becoming increasingly important. Science, research and teaching need exchange and networking. The Faculty of Architecture and Spatial Planning has been cooperating successfully with many universities in China, South Korea and Japan for numerous years and is today an important hub in the network of international relations.
Tongji University, Shanghai
College of Architecture and Urban Planning
Since 2013 there is the possibility to earn two degrees from two universities (TU Vienna and Tongji University, Shanghai) within the framework of a double diploma program which lasts three years. The program was extended by the study direction of spatial planning and spatial in the winter semester 2017.
- 5 Master students of architecture per academic year
- 3 Master students of spatial planning per academic year
- 3-year master's degree (120 ECTS at TU Vienna + 60 ECTS at Tongji University)
- Language in exchange year is English
- Diploma thesis must be written in English and will be approved at both universities
- There is the possibility to get grants from the TU International Office
- Registration via TISS Mobility Services
Application period: October 1st to April 15th
Note: The study year in China begins in September.